To avoid long polling and daily syncs, Shine Connect now offers a webhook functionnality.
To enable webhooks for your account, send us an email at [email protected] with the following information:
- the events you want to listen too
- the urls to which the webhooks will be sent both for your sandbox and production environments
Shine Connect can deliver webhooks for the following events:
"body": "If you would like us to support additional events, please contact us at [email protected] "
You won’t be able to listen for events which aren’t included in your authorized scopes.
You can start receiving webhooks using the following steps:
- Identify the events you want to subscribe to.
- Create a webhook endpoint as a publicly accessible HTTPS URL.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the list of events and the handler url.
- Handle requests from Shine by parsing each webhook and returning 2xx response status codes.
Updated 7 months ago